Linen women dress Piet Mondrian “Composition 1917”. Light linen classic linen dress with side pockets.
This dress has two deep pockets.
Fabric: Safe Oeko-TEX® standard 100 certified linen fabric (stonewashed).
Hand made in Lithuania.
Please refer to the measurements tables for size. The table shows the size of the actual linen dress.
Linen fabric is not elastic and it is the main reason why it is so important to carefully choose an appropriate size. If you doubt about the exact size or do not find the right size dress to you, contact us. We will be pleased to answer any questions you may have.
COLOURS: Actual colours and prints may vary from picture due to computer settings.
Since these are handmade garments, please allow small difference in measurement (limited to 1cm – 6cm / 0,4″ – 2,3″).
– Wash with water temperature 40 ° C,
– Straightening and hang to dry,
– It will become softer with each washing,
– Iron upside down (for best results iron with lots of steam).
– Linen is a very durable, strong fabric, and one of the few that are stronger wet than dry. The fibres do not stretch, and are resistant to damage from abrasion.
Please note that shipping time does not include making time. It generally takes between 7-14 days for the garments to be made. If you need it fast, please send us a message first so that we can ensure we can get it to you.
We are more than happy to help with sizing to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase!
Keep in touch with us on social media.
Facebook : facebook.com/printsonlinen
Instagram : @linenislove