Kitchen towel “Architecture of the Plain” by Paul Klee. Linen kitchen towel with hook. Hand made in Lithuania. Unique kitchen decor, housewarming gift, farmhouse decor.
Architecture of the Plain was completed in 1923. Like all of his other Abstract art pieces, the painting relies on Klee’s understanding of colour theory in order to be successful. … The plain is visualised in Klee’s mind and rendered in his composition as a movement from one kind of hue to another.
Measurements: 45 x 70 cm / 17.5 x 27.5 inches
MATERIAL: Safe Oeko-TEX® standard 100 certified linen fabric. Medium weight linen (140 g/m2).
– Wash with water temperature 40 ° C,
– Straightening and hang to dry,
– It will become softer with each washing,
– Iron upside down (for best results iron with lots of steam).
– Linen is a very durable, strong fabric, and one of the few that are stronger wet than dry. The fibres do not stretch, and are resistant to damage from abrasion.
Actual colours and prints may vary from picture due to computer settings.
Please note that shipping time does not include making time. It generally takes between 5-7 days for the garments to be made. If you need it fast, please send us a message first so that we can ensure we can get it to you.
We are more than happy to help with sizing to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase!
Keep in touch with us on social media.
Facebook : facebook.com/printsonlinen
Instagram : @linenislove
There are no reviews yet.