Linen fabric by meters / yards “Vintage Look”. Each eye is taken from the most popular 19th – 20th century paintings.
Avant-Garde fabric suitable for DIY clothes, bags, table clothes or just home decor.
MATERIAL: Safe Oeko-TEX® standard 100 certified linen fabric.
▽ Linen fabric weights:
1. 185g / m2 (better for clothes, bed linen),
2. 240g / m2 (better for table textile, totes bags).
Stonewashed linen fabric, costs extra 2 eu for each METER.
Attention! After stonewashed linen fabric can shrink about 10%
146cm x 100 cm / 57in x 40in / 1,60yard – 1yard
146cm x 200 cm / 57in x 80in / 1,60yard – 2yard
146cm x 300 cm / 57in x 118in / 1,60yard – 3 yard
If you purchase more than 1 meter or 1 yard, you will get it in running length, not in pieces.
– You can just throw it into your washing machine with similar colours,
– Wash with water temperature 40 ° C,
– Straightening and hang to dry,
– It will become softer with each washing,
– Iron upside down (for best results iron with lots of steam).
– Linen is a very durable, strong fabric, and one of the few that are stronger wet than dry. The fibres do not stretch, and are resistant to damage from abrasion.
Actual colours and prints may vary from picture due to computer settings.
Please note that shipping time does not include making time. It generally takes between 7-14 days for the garments to be made. If you need it fast, please send us a message first so that we can ensure we can get it to you.
Since these are handmade garments, please allow small difference in measurement (limited to 1- 3cm).
We are more than happy to help with sizing to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase!
Keep in touch with us on social media.
Facebook : facebook.com/printsonlinen
Instagram : @linenislove
There are no reviews yet.