Placemats set John Henry Dearle “Seaweed”. Linen placemats set ( 4 or 6 units). John Henry Dearle or J. H. Dearle was a British textile and stained-glass designer trained by the artist and craftsman William Morris who was much influenced by the Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood.
Measurements: 32 X 48 cm / 12,5 x 19 in
MATERIAL: Safe Oeko-TEX® standard 100 certified linen fabric. Heavy weight linen (240 g/m2).
– Wash with water temperature 40 ° C,
– Straightening and hang to dry,
– It will become softer with each washing,
– Iron upside down (for best results iron with lots of steam).
– Linen is a very durable, strong fabric, and one of the few that are stronger wet than dry. The fibres do not stretch, and are resistant to damage from abrasion.
Actual colours and prints may vary from picture due to computer settings.
Please note that shipping time does not include making time. It generally takes between 7-14 days for the garments to be made. If you need it fast, please send us a message first so that we can ensure we can get it to you.
Since these are handmade garments, please allow small difference in measurement (limited to 1- 3cm).
We are more than happy to help with sizing to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase!
Keep in touch with us on social media.
Facebook : facebook.com/printsonlinen
Instagram : @linenislove