Reusable Wrapping Cloth, Furoshiki “Still Life with Flowers and a Watch”, Abraham Mignon. Fabric is made from 100% linen. We accept custom order request for different sizes.
One of Japan’s most historically significant everyday accessories, the Furoshiki’s history is one that goes back over 1,200 years.
Particularly fine patterns can be hung on the wall as art, or worn over the shoulders as a shawl. Furoshiki bags can come in all shapes and sizes. They can also be easily used as a tablecloth, or a picnic hamper.
FABRIC: 100% linen. It will get softer with each use.
Small – 18 x 18 inches / 45 x 45cm
Medium – 27.5 x 27.5 inches / 70 x 70cm
Large – 35.5 x 35.5 inches / 90 x 90 cm
Napkin or placemat,
Cloth for lunch boxes,
– You can just throw it into your washing machine with similar colours,
– Wash with water temperature 40 ° C,
– Straightening and hang to dry,
– It will become softer with each washing,
– Iron upside down (for best results iron with lots of steam).
– Linen is a very durable, strong fabric, and one of the few that are stronger wet than dry. The fibers do not stretch, and are resistant to damage from abrasion.
Actual colours may vary from picture due to computer settings.
– Linen fabric has antibacterial properties and long retains the purity and freshness. And long smell of freshly cut grass. It’s very nice and enjoyable when touches the skin. Perfect for people with asthma, suffering from allergic skin. Useful properties of natural linen fabric will improve your mood and health.
– Linen is a very durable, strong fabric, and one of the few that are stronger wet than dry. The fibres do not stretch, and are resistant to damage from abrasion.
Please note that shipping time does not include making time. It generally takes between 7-14 days for the garments to be made. If you need it fast, please send us a message first so that we can ensure we can get it to you.
We are more than happy to help with sizing to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase!
Keep in touch with us on social media.
Facebook : www.facebook.com/printsonlinen
Instagram : @linenislove