Women scarf Katsushika Hokusai “Yoshitsine falls”.
Measurements: 70 x 195 cm / 27 x 76 in
Fabric: Safe Oeko-TEX® standard 100 certified linen fabric, stonewashed.
– Washing with similar colours in a washing machine,
– Wash with water temperature 40 ° C,
– Straightening and hang to dry,
– It will become softer with each washing,
– Iron upside down (for best results iron with lots of steam).
– Linen is a very durable, strong fabric, and one of the few that are stronger wet than dry. The fibres do not stretch, and are resistant to damage from abrasion.
Thoughtful and examined in detail design of linen scarves ensures multifunctional usage of these 100% organic linen products. It’s a elegant accessory which protects from wind and sun, and keep you warm during your strolling. Linen scarves are like a light seaside blanket or even towel at a sport club. High-quality linen and scarves design decorated with eco-friendly dyes ensure a pleasant wear and fabric durability. For your convenience, we have made that each scarf would have additional matched linen bag and linen dress.
Actual colours and prints may vary from picture due to computer settings.
Please note that shipping time does not include making time. It generally takes between 5-7 days for the garments to be made. If you need it fast, please send us a message first so that we can ensure we can get it to you.
We are more than happy to help with sizing to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase!
Keep in touch with us on social media.
Facebook : www.facebook.com/printsonlinen
Instagram : @linenislove