Napkins set Jean-Baptiste Marie Huet (1745-1811), print fragment. We have matching linen placemats.
Napkins sizing guide:
Lunch napkins: 32 x 32 cm / 12.5 x 12.5 in
Dinner napkins: 43 x 43 cm / 17 x 17 in
Custom size available.
Fabric: Safe Oeko-TEX® standard 100 certified linen fabric. It will get softer with each use.
– Wash with water temperature 40 ° C,
– Straightening and hang to dry,
– It will become softer with each washing,
– Iron upside down (for best results iron with lots of steam).
– Linen is a very durable, strong fabric, and one of the few that are stronger wet than dry. The fibres do not stretch, and are resistant to damage from abrasion.
Linen fabric has antibacterial properties and long retains the purity and freshness. And long smell of freshly cut grass. It’s very nice and enjoyable when touches the skin. Perfect for people with asthma, suffering from allergic skin. Useful properties of natural linen fabric will improve your mood and health.
COLOURS: Actual colours may vary from picture due to computer settings.
Please note that shipping time does not include making time. It generally takes between 4-5 days for the garments to be made. If you need it fast, please send us a message first so that we can ensure we can get it to you.
We are more than happy to help with sizing to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase!
Keep in touch with us on social media.
Facebook : www.facebook.com/printsonlinen
Instagram : @linenislove