Piet Mondrian “Composition II” pattern edition, printed onto high quality linen fabric.
Suitable for DIY clothes, bags, table clothes or just home decor. ▽ Pattern can be printed on white linen fabric:
1. 185g / m2 (better for clothes, bed linen),
2. 240g / m2 (better for table textile, totes bags).
▽ Beige linen fabric:
1. 185g / m2 (better for table textile, aprons),
2. 280g / m2 (better for table textile, totes bags, cushion covers).
— If you want stonewashed linen fabric, it cost extra 2eu for each METER.
Attention! After stonewashed linen fabric can shrink about 10% —
You can choose print from our designers works (1000+ patterns) on our website www.printsonlinen.com/store
Please note that the fabric may differ slightly from the photograph, due to the hand printing process, making each piece unique.
146cm x 100 cm / 57in x 40in / 1,60yard – 1yard – 29 EU
146cm x 200 cm / 57in x 80in / 1,60yard – 2yard – 58 EU
146cm x 300 cm / 57in x 118in / 1,60yard – 3 yard – 87 EU
If you purchase more than 1 meter or 1 yard, you will get it in running length, not in pieces.
We can offer you a wholesale price when ordering from 10meters / 11yards
▽ Wash with water temperature 40 ° C,
▽ Straightening and hang to dry,
▽ It will become softer with each washing,
▽ Iron upside down.
– Linen fabric has antibacterial properties and long retains the purity and freshness. And long smell of freshly cut grass. It’s very nice and enjoyable when touches the skin. Perfect for people with asthma, suffering from allergic skin. Useful properties of natural linen fabric will improve your mood and health.
Please note that shipping time does not include making time. It generally takes between 7-14 days for the garments to be made. If you need it fast, please send us a message first so that we can ensure we can get it to you.
There are no reviews yet.